JULIAN ABRAM WAINWRIGHT
I’m a professional photographer with 20 years of experience working in Southeast Asia.
Creating great images depends on much more than just taking pictures. It requires strong client communication and brand awareness, organized project management and creative problem-solving.
I can make pretty pictures. But I believe it’s my experience working with media and corporate partners that has taught me what it takes to be dependable on any project.
Through my years working as a photojournalist, I’ve developed a strong sense of storytelling and how to create an emotional connection between viewers and pictures.
After all, at the end of the day, we want our customers to feel a connection to our brands. And that’s where strong photography comes in.
PRODUCTION RATES FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
DAY RATE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY : 25,000php + tax.
Day rates apply to any photoshoots that require more than 5hrs of total production time (shooting + editing).
HALF-DAY RATE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY : 15,000php + tax.
Half-day rates apply to any photoshoots that require less than 5hrs of total production time (shooting + editing).
- These rates apply for all kinds of photography – food, portrait, documentary, etc.
- Any additional fees, such as travel, equipment rental and assistants, will be agreed upon with the IKEA communications team in advance.
- Videography follows the same day rates as photography. Video editing follows a day rate of 15,000php/day.
- A discount of -15% is applied once 5 shooting days are booked in a single month. Ie: after shooting 5 full days in August, any subsequent shooting days that month are then discounted.
LICENSING: Rates above include non-exclusive content licensing for IKEA in the Philippines, for a period of up to 5 years. Any usage outside IKEA in the Philippines requires an additional licensing fee to be agreed upon.
CONSISTENT, STREAMLINED DELIVERY OF COMMERCIAL-GRADE VISUALS
What and when content is delivered will vary on a case-by-case basis, depending on IKEA’s needs for each photoshoot. All content is produced and delivered with the highest professional standards, and always strictly on-time.
In general, you can rely on the following:
- High-resolution image file downloads via password-protected website.
- Duplicate web-ready image files via website.
- All images individually edited before delivery
- Same-day or even instant image delivery when requested.
- Video files produced to IKEA’s pre-approved format standards
And most importantly, all content is produced with IKEA’s brand in mind, and with the input and collaboration of IKEA’s team in Manila.
DOCUMENTING SOCIAL INITIATIVES
I’m particularly excited about documenting IKEA’s various initiatives in sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
I believe there are some wonderful stories to tell here, and that we can produce compelling, storytelling visuals that will humanize and amplify these local projects.
COLORFUL IMAGES CONSISTENT WITH IKEA'S BRAND
Food photography done on location, collaborating with IKEA’s chef and in-house F&B team. A portable food photography studio can be set up anywhere to produce images consistent with IKEA’s branding.
PHOTO AND VIDEO EVENT COVERAGE
Full photo+video coverage of IKEA events, from the store-opening to subsequent events like AGMs and team-building retreats.
With years of experience working at high-level events like APEC, ASEAN summits and the Olympics, I’m comfortable working at events that require the highest standards of decorum and precise execution.
HEADSHOTS & ENVIRONMENTAL PORTRAITS
I’m very comfortable producing a variety of corporate portraits – whether it’s a CEO, floor manager or warehouse worker.
A portable portrait studio can travel and set-up anywhere on location.